Friday, December 10, 2010

Getting Inspired...

 I have been working on getting this blog started for quite a while now. I have a little blog that I send to my family to keep them updated on what we are up to but I wanted this to be seperate from that, and to focus on my shop, jewelry, and other creative projects. I also just got my Etsy store and website up and running and am slowly, but surely getting my jewelry posted on them. I fell in love with the website design by Catherine at

So here I go with my first post...
I have been working really hard at transitioning the shop to give it a fresh new look. I wanted to make it very monochromatic but with lots of texture.


I have been finding inspiration everywhere, and I am really pleased with the way it's coming along. 





I have a new found love for chalk cloth, chalk paper, and chalk pens. The adorable burlap gift bag below  is from
South House Boutique.



I will post more photos as things progress.

Thank you so much for stopping by
~ShawNa~

No comments: