Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our White Christmas




Well I got my wish...we woke up to lots of snow on Friday so school was cancelled and Luke got an extra day added to his Christmas break.


I have been busy getting presents wrapped and the house decorated with everything white, of course


I got out my Margaret Furlong ornaments for the first time in several years. My sweet Gramma bought me a set every year, for many years, so I have over a hundred of them.


They are porcelain bisque and are so pretty and delicate. I toured her studio in Salem, Oregon several years ago and it was really fun to see how they are made


The tree topper is my favorite


I'm finally finished wrapping all the presents. Hooray!   Now I can relax and enjoy a nice quiet Christmas with my boys.

See you soon,

~ShawNa~



No comments: