Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our First Snow

We finally
had our first snow lastnight.  We only had a couple of inches but it has been snowing all day so hopefully it will stick. It would be nice to have a white Christmas.


I found this old chafing dish at the salvation army for $4. It was missing the bowl so I added one that I already had. I think it makes a great display for these lovely little ornaments.


buttons, buttons, everywhere.... 
 I saw a great display at Red Shed Antiques in Grapevine Texas and the shop owner was kind enough to let me take a photo so I could copy it. I have been searching for just the right birdbath and finally found one. I put an old stadium light lense on top for a great table. It's really fun because you can put all kinds of goodies under the glass.



 I Found these little oilers for $6 each.  Really great to hold a thought for the day


I have been busy making some Christmas ornaments with everything vintage



This is the chandelier that I made at a workshop in Portland by Sally Jean Alexander I have it hanging in the store and have had so many ladies interested in making one that we are going to have our own workshop next month. I'm very excited to see how they all end up!


This is our Blessing Tree.
People can donate $1 and write something they are thankful for on a card and hang it on the tree. The money goes to a local charity. I am so fortunate and have so much to be grateful for.

Have A Safe And Blessed Holiday

~ShawNa~


No comments: